Candle Care Kit
- Candle Wick Trimmer Set - Which Contains a Comes with Candle Scissors, a Snuffer, and a Wick Digger
- Dimension:Candle snuffer handle measures 9.25 inch long, wick dipper measures 7.87 inches and the wick trimmer measues 7inches. precise cut ensures a cleaner and safer candle burning
- Candle Accessory Set Material: This Candle Wick Trimme are Made of Stainless Steel with an Attractive Polished Finish for Long Life and Durability. Stainless Trimmers are Incredibly Durable, Corrosion Resistant
- Surprisingly Easy to Handle and Control - Trim candle wick to prevent soot and also add to candle burn time; Snuff candle using a wick dipper to prevent wick smoldering; Snuff tapered candles with bell snuffer to prevent wax flying off tip of teh candle
- Candle wick trimmer set is a necessary accessory for home decoration with classic design and practical use. elegantly designed, easy to use with the old-fashioned heirloom style and feel, it adds elegance to home or unforgettable gifts.Definitely nice to have if you are a candle lover. Would make a nice home gift for frequent candle users.
What it does: Our candle delivers an amazing LIT fragrance that will fill your entire room for hours.
Why you'll love it:
* Soy wax blend with natural
* Enjoy Essential oils lead-free wicks Unmatched quality from beginning to end 100% guaranteed
Color may vary from batch to batch. Many ingredients used in fragrance are derived from plant sources and colors may not be consistent due to the variable properties of natural ingredients. The color of the fragrance may change the color of your wax, but it does not change the performance of the wax
To prevent fire and serious injury:
Always trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting and keep debris out of wax pool. Never burn longer than 4-hour intervals. Set candle on heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts. Always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving room. Don’t burn near things that catch fire. Keep away from children and pets. Don’t extinguish with water. Always let wax harden before relighting, touching or moving.